Chicken Enchiladas – protein packed, only 7 ingredients
- 2 cups plain greek yogurt
- 16 oz green salsa (salsa verde)
- 16 corn tortillas (6 inches)
- 2 sweet bell peppers (red and orange)
- 2 jalapenos
- 7-8 chicken breasts (about 5 ounces each)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Bake tortillas in foil for 3-5 minutes at 350 degrees. Mix greek yogurt and green salsa and divide, putting half in a large mixing bowl, the other half in a small bowl. Chop Jalapenos in food processor and add it to salsa mixture in small bowl. Chop sweet peppers and cooked chicken breasts in food processor, stir into salsa mixture in large bowl. Place 1/3 cup of chicken mixture into each tortilla and place seam-side down in a greased baking pan. Cover with remaining jalapeño/salsa mix then top with cheese. Cover and cook for 45 minutes.
*May need 2 pans.
**For extra flavor, cook chicken in cumin and cayenne or your favorite taco seasonings.
***Each enchilada will contain approximately 20 grams of protein.